Get Ahead of the Curve with Mastermind Coaching
Mastering Success is for you if...
- You’ve been thinking about getting leadership coaching and business advice and NOW, the time is right. My group lets you get into coaching for as little as $334 a month.*
- You want to accomplish a critical goal in 2020. For your next big move–you’re 10x more likely to succeed if you are accountable to someone you respect for getting it done.
- You’re tired of spinning your wheels and overworking. We will explore ways for you to simplify and create time freedom. We will get you into action, implementing techniques and strategies you learned from me in coaching or in my digital training. You’ll also get a safe place to PRACTICE, test your ideas, and plan your next steps.
- You’ve been longing for work that is spiritually and financially rewarding. If you’ve been feeling that there has to be more to work than just paying the bills, we can help you create more meaning and get the pay you deserve. Team coaching is a popular approach for personal development and my mastermind group gives you access to me and other subject matter experts to launch you to the next level of success and personal fulfillment.
*Based on annual, full-pay membership.
I wouldn’t care what Dana’s group was about or what content was covered. I would sign up for one reason and one reason only: to get to talk with Dana. Period. Everything else is a bonus. Dana is not about transactional coaching or one-off career counseling—she cares beyond the 30-minute session she spends with you.
Marlene M., Facing Fear
- One year of weekly group coaching calls on Thursdays at 3:00 PM ET. You will speak directly with me, Dana Mayer. This is NOT a pre-recorded webinar, it’s live. If you paid separately for 50 sessions a year, that would cost you $25,000!
- Dynamic Expert Co-hosts
- Online, Fast Track–Fast Results, Digital Materials specifically designed for professionals looking to keep moving up, build highly-profitable businesses, or getting recognized in their field. Tools include checklists, workbooks, assessments, and step-by-step instructions for Job Search, Leadership, and Growing Your Business. $2,900 Value.
- Replays will be available so you don’t have to miss getting to know other members and listening to the valuable, on-the-spot coaching.
Mastermind Coaching Bonus!
4 Private Sessions. Once per quarter you can check in with me for a one-on-one session or talk with one of my resume writers or image consultants. $2,000 Value
Achieving big goals takes a team. Dana’s program helped me level-up and to not just set stretch goals, but to achieve them. I’ve worked with her for over 5 years on projects from writing a book to buying commercial real estate investments. She is a key member of my team.
Registration is by Conversation
Schedule a call with me, personally, to answer your questions and see if enrollment in my Mastering Success program is right for you.
Transformative is the word I would use to describe Dana’s program. Getting the energy that comes from working in a group inspired me to dig deeper. I feel more empowered than ever to make changes in my career path.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
Some industry specific peer groups meet for free in an internet forum like Fizzle.co or discussion groups on LinkedIn or Redditt. The group may or may not formally be called a “mastermind” group and usually does not meet at specific times. Discussion is informal and by messaging. Other groups are intentionally formed and have lengthy applications and requirements.
The cost of most business mastermind groups and executive mastermind coaching groups range from $2,500 to $40,000 for one year. On the high-end, the group usually meets in-person. Lunch or dinner is included at a high-end facility or private club, along with an exclusive, annual weekend event.
Other factors influencing the price include who participates and who leads the group. Mastermind groups are generally either peer or guru led. The more experienced, famous, or well-recognized your “guru” coach and the higher ranking the job titles are of peers—the more it costs. For example, a group for managers generally costs less than a group for CEOs. Likewise, a group run by Tony Robbins will be more expensive than a mastermind group organized by your company VP.
Paid groups have proven to produce better results for participants. It’s a well-known phenomenon that we perceive something we’ve paid for as more valuable than the same thing acquired for free. Mastermind group members who pay for the group find themselves much more motivated in the group. The fee is a tool to keep people engaged and committed.
Dana’s Mastering Success mastermind group is blend of these factors.
- The group is for professionals with five or more years of experience. It includes a mix of business owners, CXOs, VPs, and senior managers.
- The group meets by phone. We do not meet in person. This keeps the cost down substantially.
- It is both a guru and a peer group. Dana Mayer leads the group and is joined by other well-know experts for the calls. You can also get to hear from peer participants, based on their willingness to share. Some participants will only listen-in as they want to keep their high-level job searches confidential. Others are in a time zone where they can’t make the calls and listen by Replay. But there are always a few peers who will share their experience.
- There is no lengthy application. While the group is by invitation only, it takes just a quick call with Dana to be sure your experience level and goals fit the group. Find out more about the Mastering Success program.
The Program runs for one year from January 30, 2020 to January 28, 2021. You may join any time during the year.
Calls are every Thursday at 3:00 PM Eastern for one hour. There are no calls on U.S. Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, or New Year’s Eve.
This is a Q&A conference call. There is no app to download or sign up for. You can connect as a web-based call, a phone call, or internet broadcast. Dana leads the group with guest experts. Peer coaching is also encouraged by participants if you do not give advice, but ask questions or share your experience.
A replay of the call is available immediately after the live session.
You may ask your questions live during the conference call by chat message or by pressing *2 to “raise your hand” and talk in person. You will then be unmuted, in the order received so you can speak with Dana and her guest hosts.
Can’t make the call in person? You may ask questions by email to Dana and she will answer them in the call so you can listen to her in the replay. Replays are available immediately after the call online.
There are three ways we can say with confidence that you can get an ROI.
1. One Raise. One Client. One Promotion. If you’re going to work for 10 or more years, you can earn much more than you are now if you level-up your mastery of executive presence, wealth consciousness, and influencing others. Mastermind groups give you ideas and advice that can create leaps forward in your career. They’re also a safe place to role-play difficult conversations or interviews and get constructive feedback.
All it takes is one raise, one promotion or one client based on what you’ve learned or one good idea to more than cover the cost of enrollment.
2. Cool Unpredictable Things. Call it synchronicity, call it leveling–up, connecting with your Higher Power or God acting in your life, but once you have the courage to step up your game, amazing shifts start to happen. You get invited to speak. You get a request for an interview. You get asked to serve on a high-profile board. You attract higher performing team members so you can step back at work and focus on what matters to you, instead of the daily grind.
It’s the power of launching one thing that leads to you getting other, unexpected things. For example, when Dana finishes a private, VIP Immersion Program, she always asks clients to add up the value of what they received over the course of three months. They usually put the value of her mentoring, training, and coaching at four to five times what they paid for it. But the amount they say most often is what is impressive.
They say the program is “priceless.”
When it comes to evaluating the new confidence, connections, skills, and ideas, participants find the results beneficial in ways they could not have imagined and cannot put a price tag on.
Now you can learn the same systems Dana teaches in her private, in-person VIP program in an online, digital format. And for just hundreds, not thousands of dollars.
3. We have your back. No one should have to go it alone. By joining the weekly conference calls, you not only get Dana’s mentoring and coaching, you can get to know like-minded professionals to grow your network. And you’ll connect with experts around the world curated by Dana. Their online, free content and communities offer personal growth and business support that you can count on to be leading edge and not the same old same old.
Becoming a leader is not about learning to become more like Sir Richard Branson or Oprah Winfrey. Becoming a leader is about becoming more yourself.
Developing confidence and having a safe place to test your ideas is something every successful leader has for support and development. Countless studies show the more money they make and the happier they are, the more frequently successful professionals talk with their top 5 advisors. It can be challenging for busy professionals to develop a support system, especially if they are rising stars or building a start-up. Think of your mastermind group as your incubator. It’s a fast way to get a team of advisors.
Yes, if what you want is more freedom and less complexity. It takes planning time and strategic thinking to set priorities so you work smarter not harder. That’s a good thing to do in Dana’s mastermind coaching calls. We recommend that you prioritize taking advantage of the benefits of the program so that you’re always on track, feel supported, and have accountability and focus on a clear implementation plan that allows you to enjoy your career.
As an executive and business coach, Dana works most often with men and women with five or more years of experience. She specializes in helping self employed therapists, coaches, and small business owners get paid what they’re worth.
As you’ve probably heard her say, but bears repeating: coaching is not counseling. If you take any type of prescription medication for mental health challenges, we require you discuss the program with your health care provider to be sure it supports your treatment program. We work in concert with many psychiatrists and therapists to support stress management, anxiety, and transition adjustment, including situational depression. Check with your provider to see what’s best for you.
A quick enrollment phone call with Dana can determine if the group is right for you. What she’s really looking for is self-awareness. Mastermind groups work best for people who have basic self-awareness from personality assessments, formal professional feedback like coaching or performance reviews, and self-reflection. This can come from journaling, reading, performance reviews, and experiential classes and workshops.
This group is a perfect hybrid of mentoring and coaching with Dana. The results her clients see is unheard of and unmatched. No other mentor has 18 years of experience in nearly every C-suite of the Fortune 100 with people who wanted to break the chains of corporate life and start successful businesses, work flexible schedules, or get the money and respect they deserve.
Other programs do not offer beautifully designed materials, workbooks OR access to other gurus, therapists, experts, and coaches.
No other mastermind group gives you a panel of experts for small business owners and senior managers. This isn’t the usual line up of coaches who are long on motivation (which fades) and short on wisdom and substance (which improves your life and career for a lifetime).
We care about your next big win. We are your success champions.
Dana devotes her time and energy toward invitation-only VIP immersions and group coaching. This means she only works with a few private clients one-on-one and the Mastermind group on Thursdays.
If you’d like to be considered for a VIP immersion, email Dana for details at [email protected].
Your investment of $334 a month is much less than most executive level Mastermind groups because we do not do an annual, in-person retreat. Dana prides herself in offering programs that over-deliver on support, coaching, and training. Her 5-star reviews show clients are delighted with the bonuses and coaching they receive for their investment.
Enrollment is by conversation to make sure the group meets your needs. If you’re ready to claim the next level in your career or business so you can experience real freedom and make a difference, schedule a call now.
We promise you will find the conversation easy and illuminating. You will get value from it in an ah-ha, insight, and next steps—regardless of your final decision. We are coaches and advisors, not sales people, who believe in creating an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.